Thursday, August 14, 2008

I have never been good at transitions. When I don't edit my writing, pretty much every paragraph starts with "so." And usually not used properly. But seriously, that's not even what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about life. I was totally crummy after college. When I started college too. And the last time I changed roommates. And now.

I just got back from a one-week-turned-three-week stretch at Krislund. It was amazing. And occassionally difficult. And, you know, that's what I expect.

But the really hard part is not any of the problems I had to solve or the relationally difficult things... the really hard part was coming home. It is the weirdest thing - going from living in 24/7 community (or 24/6, whatever) to living at my apartment alone while my roommate is out of town. And it is making me a little grumpy.

Okay, I'm doing a horrible job writing about it. How bout a picture?


This is me and my cocounselor, Phil. As each other. We have the same haircut. But... I don't flex in pictures?

Also horrible: this video. Seriously, don't even watch it.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

i don't see you enough.

kathryn said...

same hair!! oh, and i think that, musically, the most important part of that song is that each camper chooses a different key to sing it in... it's more meaningful that way.

maybe you should join a commune for september-thru-may community?